fjällräven kånken | greenland deep blue | limited edition
Introducing the limited edition Greenland Kånken which is extra special this year as its the jubilee!
Fjällräven’s Greenland collection is celebrating 50 years since the first Greenland jacket was launched. Today the collection is inspired by a new generation of people living in Greenland – scientists and nature enthusiasts from all over the world who have left their homes to explore this pristine island.
Made from durable G-1000 Heavy Duty Eco S with patterned details that match the rest of the Greenland series this kånken backpacks, is hard wearing, practical and best of all the perfect everyday backpack that will accompany you wherever you go.
Standout features include:
- Handles with Greenland family pattern
- Leather logo
- Recycled polyester, organic cotton
- Main compartment with a large zippered opening
- Seat pad in G-1000 Eco
- Seat pad stops contents from pressing against the back
- Long textile shoulder straps
- Front pocket with zipper
- Two open side pockets
- Metal buckles
- Address tag in main compartment
- Impregnate with Greenland Wax
- H:38cm W:27cm D:13cm
- Capacity - 16L
Check out our extensive fjällräven range here