if you come to earth by Sophie Blackall
If You Came to Earth is a glorious guide to our home planet, and a call for us to take care of both Earth and each other.
This stunning book is inspired by the thousands of children Sophie Blackall has met during her travels around the world in support of UNICEF and Save the Children.
- An engaging storybook about a single curious and imaginative child.
- Simultaneously funny and touching.
- Carries a clear message about the need to care for the earth and each other.
We live in all kinds of places.
In all kinds of homes.
In all kinds of families.
Each of us is different. But all of us are amazing.
And, together, we share one beautiful planet.
This masterful and moving picture book is a visually comprehensive guide to the earth, imbued with warmth and humor. Book Features:
- Ideal for children ages 3 to 5 years old.
- Resonates year-round as a go-to gift for birthdays, holidays, and more.
- A great pick for teachers looking for a crowd-pleasing picture book about the world for little students.
- Perfect for parents, grandparents, and caregivers.
Sophie Blackall has illustrated many books, including the Ivy + Bean series, Ruby's Wish, and has twice won the Caldecott Medal. Originally from Australia, Sophie now spends half her time in Brooklyn, New York, and half her time on planes and boats and trains, trying to see as much of our world as she can.