gingko velvet smart accordion lamp
Behold a new way to light up your space and illuminate your decorating skills. The Velvet Smart Accordion Lamp by Gingko, was inspired by the folksy musical instrument – the accordion and it also transforms into any shape you would like. It’s seriously cool interactive lighting.
The foldable lamp comes a pleated Tyvek-paper shade sitting between two pieces of wood. The lamp’s lights illuminate through the pleated paper, while the Tyvek’s folded nature allows you to manoeuver the lamp like a slinky, adjusting it in a variety of shapes and forms.
The lamp’s LED lighting and battery are built right into its wooden ends. The hidden magnets allow the ends to snap to each other, creating interesting closed forms, or even allowing you to hook up multiple accordion Lamps to create one singular, strip of lighting, emitting even more effervescence.
The lamp is presented with two light colour-temperatures, allowing you to switch between warm and cool lighting just by shutting and opening the lamp. It provides 7-10 hours of lighting (and playing) on a full battery.
- Designed in the UK
- LED lifespan: about 50,000hrs, Output 400 lumen
- Two colour options: 2700K (warm light), 5000K (cool white light) in one product
- Power supply: Inbuilt 2200mAh rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery
- Charging Time: 3-4 hours, battery life 6-8 hours of constant use
- Magnetic covers. USB charger and magnet strap included
- Beautifully presented in a Gingko gift box.