lexon mino T | bluetooth speaker with carabiner
French company, Lexon’s founder René Adda, was one of the first electronics companies in France to set the scene by collaborating with well known designers. And this bold move has resulted in Lexon becoming a hallowed name in design precincts around the world. Lexon is also included in MoMA’s collection.
This must have Portable Bluetooth speaker is designed with an aluminum base that compliments any room in your home, or outdoor base space.
- Designed in France.
- Designed by Manuela Simonelli and Andrea Quaglio.
- Crafted from fibers and ABS.
- TWS Pairable Bluetooh Speaker.
- Up to 5h playtime.
- Stainless Steel Carabiner.
- Hands-free mic.
- Rechargeable bia USB-C.
- Suitable for outdoor use (IPX4).
- Gently wipe with a damp cloth to clean.
- Makes a fun gift.
- Beautifully presented in a Lexon box.